VMAC Air Compressor and Service Crane Tech
TK Truck Body is GROWING !!! - and we are looking for team oriented individual to fill a Tech position primarily for VMAC underhood air compressor installation, service, and repair. This position will also support a HD Mechanical background to complement our other lines of equipment we service and repair ie: liftgates and small service cranes.
At TK Truck Body we are proud of our family-oriented team environment and we are passionate about the work we do. Through commitment to our core values we will ensure that you remain engaged and focused on growth by supporting you to reach your goals.
TK Truck Body hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
Check out our Whiteboard video to learn more about TK and our values
- Install and Service VMAC underhood air compressors as well as diesel driven compressors
- Install and Service Hydraulic lift gates
- Install and diagnose/repair basic 12 volt systems related to truck accessories
- Diagnose and repair basic hydraulic systems related to truck accessories
- Service and Repair of truck mounted Electric/Hydraulic boom cranes
- Provide additional support wherever Mechanical skill set is required within the division.
Skills & Traits
- Mechanically sound in areas of 12v, small diesel engines, and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to interpret electrical/hydraulic schematics, product drawings and installation instructions
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair air compressors, hydraulic lift gates and small service body boom cranes.
- Able to work independently and as a team on the above key responsibilities.
- Must understand and exercise safe work habits
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Understand the importance of maintaining a clean and orderly workplace
- Ability to problem solve and willing to learn
- Be flexible and able to adapt when necessary
- Strong work ethic
- Provide Quality finished work
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Mechanical experience
This position is physical in nature and requires daily use of hand-tools, standing, stooping, kneeling and frequent lifting and moving of 50lbs
- Clean and valid class 5 driver’s license
Compensation: To be discussed with qualified applicants. Benefits include a Boot Allowance and possible Tool Allowance