Service Tech - TK Truck Body Division
Thermo King Western Inc Truck Body division is looking for a team oriented individual to fill a Service Technician position ($22 - $27Hr Range) for service and installation work related to Truck accessory equipment such as VMAC under hood and on board air compressor systems, Hydraulic lift gates, service cranes and 12V/24V other related mechanical systems.
Hours are 7:30am to 4pm Monday-Friday.
- Install and Service VMAC under hood air compressor as well as diesel driven compressors
- Install and Service Hydraulic lift gates
- Install and diagnose/repair basic 12 volt systems related to truck accessories
- Diagnose and repair basic hydraulic systems related to truck accessories
- Service and Repair of truck mounted Electric/Hydraulic boom cranes
- Provide additional support where required within the division
Skills & Traits
- Willing to learn with provided in house training
- Able to work independently and as a team on the above key responsibilities.
- Must understand and exercise safe work habits
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Understand the importance of maintaining a clean and orderly workplace
- Ability to problem solve and willing to learn
- Be flexible and able to adapt when necessary
- Strong work ethic
- Provide Quality finished work
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Practical Mechanical experience and aptitude
- This position does not require a journeyman ticket or certifications
This position is physical in nature and requires daily use of hand-tools, standing, stooping, kneeling and frequent lifting and moving of 50lbs
- Clean and valid class 5 driver’s license
Compensation: To be discussed with qualified applicants. Benefits include a Boot Allowance and possible Tool Allowance. Comprehensive health & benefits program.