Thermo King Western Inc. is currently seeking an energetic and outgoing Sales Account Manager to join our exciting and growing Compressor Division!
In our fast paced, results oriented environment, you will be relied on to be a problem-solver and able to understand business needs. Excellent sales and communication skills and analytical abilities are essential. If you also have hands-on experience with compressors or Industrial Equipment, we are excited to meet with you!
We are a leading provider of industrial compressed air equipment, parts and service solutions. Serving Alberta since 1964, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with exceptional and professional service. Our goal is to implement the absolute best compressed air system solutions tailored to our customers’ needs. We are a results-oriented business with great growth potential.
Reporting to the Division Sales Manager, the primary goal of this position is to drive customer satisfaction by fulfilling sales calls, queries and requests in a prompt, professional, efficient and courteous manner, within allocated timelines and to performance metric expectations.
Before reading further, we invite you to view our whiteboard video (below link) to learn more about who we are, and determine if you are a fit into our TK culture.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Generate and convert leads to prospects and opportunities
- Boost e-commerce sales via chat, email and phone
- Develop relationships within region to assist with sales
- Provide on-line technical support formulating and explaining quotes to customers
- Qualify and effectively close sales leads from all sources, including website/on-line
- Prospecting & cold calling experience
- Manage a customer Pipeline through a CRN
- Achieving Sales Targets
- Negotiating Projects
- Be able to deal with conflict resolution
- Work with sales leadership to continually improve processes and team engagement
- Manage metrics to report on lead generation and closed sales status
- Help grow the service and parts team in support of the on-line market presence of the business
- Minimum two years’ experience in sales
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have strong technical aptitude, must enjoy working with a small team, and able to engage others
- Share technical knowledge about products and customers in both face to face and online spaces
- Digital marketing and mobile application experience is a plus
- Some travel required
- Computer Skills (Google & Research)
- MS Office (Excel, Word) proficiency
- Ability to travel to the US for training (Passport)
Compensation commensurate with experience (salary plus monthly commissions)
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
2 Weeks vacation per year accrued monthly
Group Benefits after 90 days (Health/Dental/Life/ Disability)
RRSP matching at pre-determined levels based on year of service