IT and Automations Administrator
Overview of the Position:
Thermo King Western is looking for an IT Analyst to design and implement functional and cost-efficient IT systems.
In this role, you should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential. If you also have hands-on experience with technical projects and systems conversions, we are excited to meet with you!
Your primary goal will be to leverage technology to meet organizational needs.
Responsible for managing and optimizing the information flow and technology infrastructure for our business, in addition to providing full-time support, training and assistance on internal platforms to employees as required.
Responsibilities (tasks associated with this role):
- Server and associated hardware management and maintenance
- Network maintenance
- Systems optimization: ensuring that we are on the leading edge of utilizing and leveraging our software in order to maximize our productivity
- Data and analytics management: Help develop, maintain, summarize and visualize reports across our business in order to help us make sound data-based decisions
- Automations and integrations: Build, deploy and train new integrations and automations using tools like Zapier and Macros where required
- Reporting management: Maintaining and managing a range of regular reports for various stakeholders across the company
- Coordinate with VP of Finance on IT-related process and procedure development, organization and maintenance
Results (expected accomplishments):
- An ability and interest in training and supporting others in being technically proficient
- Strong ability to find areas to improve upon and optimize
- Understand all technologies powering our business
- Maintain and manage our hardware requirements
- Help identify areas where we can leverage efficiencies
- Always looking for new ways to make things better, faster, easier, less expensive
Requirements (expected proficiencies):
- Technology diploma or equivalent
- Server and network management experience and education
- Strong familiarity in Google Suite (we will be transitioning from Microsoft)
- Highly proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Email administration and management
- Automation and integration expert using tools like Zapier
- Creating and managing reports, dashboards and data visualization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Customer service oriented in order to support all employees
This Job description is not all-inclusive, and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.